1. Apples–Simply chewing on an apple scrubs your teeth. Plus, the high concentration of malic acid also increases saliva, which also helps to clean teeth.
2. Pineapple–Pineapple is the only food that contains bromelain. Bromelain is also effective stain-removing ingredient!
3. Broccoli–Raw broccoli, like an apple, will scrub your teeth. Plus, all the iron in broccoli provides a wall of protection again acid created by bacteria, thus preventing stains.
4. Raisins –The fact that raisins call be good for your teeth may be surprising, since they are also sticky! Chewing raisins help stimulate saliva production that guards teeth against stains and cavities.
5. Strawberries–Like apples, strawberries contain malic acid (increases saliva), but they also offer the benefits antioxidants that reduce staining bacteria as well as inflammation. Plus, vitamin C that protects against gum inflammation and periodontal disease.
6. Water–Drinking water throughout the day is another way to increase saliva production that helps protect your teeth. Plus, water after meals helps to rinse away debris to keep teeth healthier.